Monday, October 19, 2015

MY LAST SUMMER

Writing 1
Hi, today I'm going to talk about mt last summer. First of all, I'm going to talk about my stay in Banyoles. Second I'm going to talk about my trip to Basque Country and my trip to Toledo. And finally, I'm going to talk about my 3 days in Cantonigrós.

Well, when I finished the school, the firsts weeks I stayed in Banyoles and I helped my mum with the little children in "La Barca". It was very fun I liked very much!


 At the end of July I went to the Baque Coutry for one week with my family. The travelled was very tired becouse there's 8 hours by car! We saw a amazing beaches and coves there and everything was very nice!
In August I relax a lot. I went four days in Urda, a small town close to Toledo, to dance with the "Esbart". It was a fun exprience.

In September, I went to Barcelona to celebrate the day in Catalonia.
Finally, I went threee days to Cantonigrós with the singuin group of guitars and with my friends. It was amazing and hopefully next year we are going again. There's a perfect place to stay with friens because it's nice.

And now it's the time to star the classes...

This is my oral presentation, I hope you enjoyed and thankyou for listening!





No comments:

Post a Comment