Tuesday, May 5, 2015

WRITING - MY DAY, MY WEEK, MY WEEKEND AND MY FAVORITE DAY

Writing 7

My day:
I usually get up at 8, then I get dressed and I make my bed. Then I have breakfast at 8.20 and after I hat take my bike at 8.40 and I go to school with my friends.
School stars at 9:00, but on Wednesdays and Fridays it  stars at 8:30. About 2 o’clock I have lunch at the canteen of the school. I go to my house and I eat some food. I do my homework, I have a shower and I have dinner at 9.
I go to bed at about 11.

My week:
My week is simple. Every day I don’t do much activities but on Fridays I go to “Esbart Dansaire” and I do 3 hours of dance classes and I have guitar practice with my friends too.

My weekend:
On Saturays mornings I get up early because at 11 I go to danse classes again. At 2 o’clock I have lunch with my family. In the afternoon I do my homework and on sundays I have free time.

My favorite day:
My favorite day is Fridays because is the end of the school classes and I like all the subjects. I start school at 8:30 and I finish at 15:00 . After classes I go home and I have lunch. Then I have free time. I read, I meeting friends, I connecting on the internet...
At 19:30 I go to dance classes and then I go to guitar practice whit my friends. At 22:00 I go to dance classes again and at 00:00 I return home.


No comments:

Post a Comment