Monday, March 7, 2016

AN EVENT IN THE PAST

One month ago, It was the end of the singing group of guitarrs. To celebrate I went to Cantonigrós with the group and my friends for three days.

We arribed at the house at 8 p.m more or less. I was very exited because I didn’t know what the place was. Because I had never been there. In the house everywere it was old but was equal. My friends and I we’re going to the rooms to leave it all: the guitarrs, the suitecase...
During the days, we’re playing the guitar and singing, play cards or football... On Saturday morning we’re going to walk to the mountain and it was very fun! And on Sunday morining we’re going to the church and wer’re playing the guitar there.
The town was very beautiful and quiet. There were a lot of vegetation because there’s a forest close to the town. Everything was nice and there’s a good people.

The stay finished on Sunday afternoon with a big meal with the families. We were all tired, but we were in a very good place. I loved Cantonigrós!




No comments:

Post a Comment