Sunday, April 19, 2015

WRITING - THREE TOWNS

Writing 3

BRIGHTON:

Brighton is a city in the south of England. It’s got a population of about 160,000, and there is a lot of tourism here. I like Brighton because it’s s friendly place. For tourists there are a lot of shops and restaurants, and there are some old buildings. My favourite places are the beach and the aquarium. Brighton is 85 kilometres from London. It’s about an hour on the trains and buses from Gatwick airport. 

NEW CASTLE:

Hi! I’m Paul and my favourite city is Newcastle. It’s in the north-east of England and it’s 400 kilometres from London. It’s quite a big city and there are 280,000 people living there. There are parks and modern shopping centres and it’s a great place for shopping. Newcastle has got a football team-Newcastle United. I’m one of their fans! Newcastle is a really exiting and the people are very friendly. 

BANYOLES:

Banyoles is a town in north-east of Catalonia. There are a lot of tourists in summer, because there’s a beautiful lake there.
There are a museums and buildings for visit too. My favorite place is the centre of Banyoles, because there’s a small shopping’s. The lake is a great place of sport. I like Banyoles because it’s friendly place.
There’s a little tourist train that goes around the town. It is called: “El tren pinxo de Banyoles”. 



No comments:

Post a Comment